- Move the STIX analysis block earlier, from 20th to 16th at 18:00, so the 24 hour block is done well before everyone has to shut down.
- CMS now no longer captures the SA_ROT that was happening on 2021-01-23T09:14, nor the the WOL that came immediately afterwards.
- Curtailed FSI and Metis observations such that they finish at 2021-01-17T18:00:00, too
- Deleted the FSI EUI flushes at
- EUI FLUSH SCI_FLUSH 000_000 2021-01-19T00:00:00Z
- EUI FLUSH SCI_FLUSH 000_000 2021-01-20T00:00:00Z
- EUI FLUSH SCI_FLUSH 000_000 2021-01-21T00:00:00Z
- and moved the 4th one a bit earlier.
- Moved the CMS window to cover the WOL on 2021-01-28
- Since there would’ve been an SA_ROT, moved the CMS observation that gets hit by being just inside STP131 to the TCM on 2021-01-11 instead. Also therefore removed the CMS WOL observation the previous day (2021-01-11).
- Terminated the STIX_BASIC observation at 2021-01-17T18:00:00Z, and began the next at the earlier time of 2021-01-24T21:10:44Z
- Shifted the IS observations in STP-131 to STP-132, with the new STP bounds.
- Added the CMS observations in agreement with the CMS Ops team's inputs.